Gotta Getta Limo, LLC Terms and Conditions
Reservations and Cancellations
- A valid credit card is required when booking a reservation. Gotta Getta Limo, LLC accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. A minimum $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure all reservations. The remaining balance will be charged 7 days prior to reservation date. If the reservation is made within 7 days of the reservation date, entire balance will be charged immediately. For Proms, holidays, certain special events, and Saturday seasonal rentals during March, April, and May, a 50% deposit is required, and balance is due 14 days before reservation date. Any extra charges from going over the original time requested or from any other related fees per the Damage Policy will be billed after the charter. Over time charges are calculated by the quarter hour. Once remaining balance is charged, no refund is due.
- All cancellations will result in forfeiture of required deposits, or $100, without exceptions. Any cancellations made within 7 days of general reservations will result in forfeiture of 100% of total bill. Any cancellations made within 14 days of holidays, proms, certain special events, and Saturday seasonal rentals during March, April, and May will result in forfeiture of 100% of total bill. Gotta Getta Limo, LLC is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to traffic conditions, accidents, mother nature, or any other unforeseeable act of God. In case of mechanical difficulties, a replacement vehicle will be offered or credit that is mutually agreeable to both parties. For any pre-arranged pick up and drop off booking, Gotta Getta Limo, LLC allows no more than a 15 minute grace period for the customer to arrive at the pick up location. After the 15 minute grace period, the driver may leave the pick up location and there will be no charges refunded for the booking. If customer requests driver to wait additional time, additional charges will apply.
- All unpaid deposits and balances are authorized by the customer, with either a verbal or signed acceptance of services. For most reservations, hourly rates include fuel, taxes and tolls. A gratuity of 15% is automatically added to the reservation.
- Once a reservation has been made and confirmed, the total number of hours reserved and paid for cannot be reduced. All limousine runs are booked according to the client’s reservation form and are reserved for that time period, allowing us to book other limousine runs, before or after, depending on client’s reserved time. If your limousine service ends early for any reason, you will still be charged for the total amount specified in the original limousine reservation form from Gotta Getta Limo, LLC.
- There will be NO SMOKING OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS of any kind including e-cigarettes in the limousine. NARCOTICS OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMATION OF THE SERVICE with no refund. The consumption or possession of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited and thus will result in immediate termination of service with no refund. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that Gotta Getta Limo, LLC deems valid, no refund of money will be made. Gotta Getta Limo, LLC reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate. Gotta Getta Limo, LLC and its representatives will cooperate with law enforcement at all times.
- Gotta Getta Limo, LLC inspects each vehicle before, during, and after each rental. In the event of damage suffered as a direct result of the actions of either the client or guest, customer shall be responsible for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company, it’s agents, employees, or third parties, including but not limited to the vehicle, in regard to cleaning, breakage, burns, spills, stains, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the actual cost to repair or replace. Common charges for damages to the vehicle are as follows:
- $10 per broken glassware
- $50 minimum for any items lost or removed from the vehicle
- $50 minimum for excessive trash left in the vehicle
- $200 minimum for excessive cleanup (spills, etc.)
- $300 minimum shampoo and disinfecting on interior due to sickness
- $300 minimum for interior damage (burn hole, rip or tear in upholstery, etc.)
- $300 minimum for any exterior damage
- $300 cleaning fee for smoking in the vehicle